IN RENNES (France)
You are passionate about audio customization and have electronic design skills? We are looking for an Audio Acoustic Engineer.
You will be integrated into our Smart Devices BU and will work in our audio acoustic team.
Our BU is specialized in the design and development of innovative audio products. eSoftThings is present in many areas such as home automation, consumer electronics, and military applications, …
In addition, many high-performance equipments are made available as well as an acoustic room, which will allow you to work in the best conditions.
- Specify and design electro-acoustic systems
- Realize and customize algorithms for speech recognition, speech algorithms and Hi-fi improvement,
- Specify and execute test plans using our tools (ACQUA, UPV, HATs)
- Advise our clients of good design practices
- Work in partnership with our semiconductors & algorithms partners
- Perform technology watch around audio & acoustic technologies
Your assets to join the team?
- Good knowledge of acoustic modeling tools
- Be familiar with transducer technologies
- Knowledge of schematization / routing environments (Orcad / PADS)
- Know how to synthesize information during your reports
Want to know us better?
eSoftThings is an innovative company that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicle sectors. The company is growing strongly, and generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀