IN RENNES (France)
We are looking for someone to help us in the role of Technical Marketing Manager within our Autonomous Vehicles business unit. In this role, you will support the Business Development and Research and Development activities, ensuring that the expectations and constraints of both groups are taken into account in our activities.
You will coordinate the answers to our customers’ requests and help define their needs and expectations.
You will use your experience and knowledge of embedded systems for image processing, computer vision and machine learning / deep learning, and technical areas of GPU / DSP architecture to take into account the latest innovative technologies and market trends. You will identify areas where eSoftThings should increase its workforce and build our capacity to maintain our leading position in the marketplace.
You will help the Autonomous Vehicle Business Development team develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
Based on your technical knowledge, you will also participate in the development of marketing materials for the products and services of eSoftThings in Vision and AI, and you will help develop the marketing and sales approach to support the sale of these products.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Work with clients to define projects from the concept validation stage to the product ready for final industrialization;
• Act as a technical coordinator on our customers’ calls for tenders;
• Collaborate closely with BD and R & D departments in the development of proposals;
• Support the implementation and execution of the project by assisting the project manager;• Support project deliverables by providing a high level technical review;
• Track technical innovations in the areas in which we operate;
• Create technical parts of documentation and presentations for products and services.
• Participate in annual industry events and customer visits.
• 3+ years of experience in a marketing or business development role in electronics;
• Knowledge in image processing, computer vision, artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning ;
• Expertise in Embedded system, DSP, microprocessors;
• Experience in the automotive market and understanding the requirements of automotive manufacturers / automotive suppliers is a plus;
• Excellent internal / external communication skills and fluency in English and French (spoken and written), additional languages is a plus.
Want to know us better?
eSoftThings is an innovative company that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicle sectors. The company is growing strongly, and generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀