Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) for the European and Middle-East territory to join our sales team and help accelerating the growth of our business in the IoT and Human Interfaces domains. eSoftThings business grows at double-digit pace with Products and Services deployed to a wealth of high-tech and wide consumer exposure customers. eSoftThings IoT technology is hosted in millions of households today and the opportunities to grow and diversify are immense.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, agile and autonomous Business Development Professionals backed with a strong business and technical acumen who are enthusiastic to define and shape how eSoftThings unearth and engage with new customers and expand to new verticals.
eSoftThings technology can be found in a wide range of industries, from Energy Distribution to Smart Home, so candidates fueled by technical appetite and strong communication skills, as well a strong career ambitions, are key.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Work closely and collaboratively with Smart Devices Management to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct territory-focused market analysis for verticals eSoftThings technologies are targeted at
- Articulate and help craft eSoftThings value proposition factoring-in the regional environment specific players, needs, trends and regulations
- Conduct high quality prospecting to qualify inbound leads and expand targets/verticals
- Coordinate marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Smart Devices Management to further assess a prospect’s business and potential for partnership with eSoftThings
- Work collaboratively with the Smart Devices Team to increase eSoftThings market intelligence database
- Be a key contributor for shaping up eSoftThings Smart Devices roadmaps and business models
Position requirements :
- A track record of high achievement
- 5 years (or more) of experience in Sales Development or Product Marketing (or similar jobs)
- A substantial understanding of the IoT and Human Interfaces (e.g., Voice) technologies and markets is key
- Excellent and clear written and verbal communication skills, both to customers, partners and colleagues, with proven ability to craft engaging messaging to prospects
- Diligence, flexibility and drive to get things done efficiently and effectively, with an ambition to set goals and plan to achieve them, even if such requires going beyond the “job description”
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment while learning and developing new technologies with peers who challenge you to be better
- The passion for new problem solving and team cooperation to yield new ideas and proposals
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals with the ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a regular basis
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace.
We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base. Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from foreign sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ! 🚀