IN RENNES (France)
Who will you working with ?
You will join our R&D team in our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit based in Rennes (France). You will participate to projects in computer vision and deep learning on embedded systems based on multi-processor architectures CPUs and GPUs.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Analyze algorithm state of the art
- Develop matlab algorithm
- Port algorithms on embedded targets
- Optimize performance
- Develop unit tests
- Deliver the Customer
- Knowledge of computer vision algorithms
- Knowledge in HW/SW/GPU partitioning
- Experience in Programming in a multi-core environment is required.
- Knowledge of OpenCV or OpenCL (low level part)
- Good (documented) problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel to 10%
- 3+ years’ work experience required
Want to know us better?
eSoftThings is an innovative company that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicle sectors. The company is growing strongly, and generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀