Who will you working with ?
eSoftThings is an innovative SME that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicles sectors. The company is growing strongly and it generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
You will join our R&D team in our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit based in Rennes (France). You will participate to projects in computer vision and deep learning on embedded systems based on multi-processor architectures CPUs and GPUs.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Analyze algorithm state of the art
- Develop matlab algorithm
- Port algorithms on embedded targets
- Optimize performance
- Develop unit tests
- Deliver the Customer
- Knowledge of computer vision algorithms
- Knowledge in HW/SW/GPU partitioning
- Experience in Programming in a multi-core environment is required.
- Knowledge of OpenCV or OpenCL (low level part)
- Good (documented) problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel to 10%
- 3+ years’ work experience required
Do you want to join a growing company that promotes proximity and innovation?
Don’t hesitate to apply!
Send you resume and your cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org