IN RENNES (France)
Who will you working with ?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Smart Devices BU to participate in the development of our eSoftLink solution.
What is eSoftLink? This is our IoT platform managing and analyzing more than 1 billion sensor data per day!
What about the team? Our team dedicated to the development of the eSoftLink solution is composed of 10 Developers from every horizons (from the hardware world to mobile world).
Your responsibilities will include :
- Accompany the ramp-up of new users
- Develop new features and improvement on our IoT platform
- Manage both production & pre-production environments
- Set up a Continuous Integration with the Jenkins tool
- Deploy & manage scalable application using Kubernetes
- Keep an eye on the new cutting edge technologies
- Maintain and supports existing software applications
- Handle software updates, patches and bug fixes
- Test & benchmark new installations and software prior to release in order to minimize failures and impact
- Stay up to date with best practices.
Position requirements :
- Good knowledge of the Linux OS (services, crontab, configurations, etc.)
- Knowledge of tools: Docker, Git, Maven, Jira,
- Good understanding of the message queue (such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Knowledge of databases: SQL, NoSQL
- Good network knowledge (iptables, routes, VLAN, TCP/IP, SNMP, Apache, Nginx)
- Comfortable with security protocols such as TLS.
Want to know us better?
eSoftThings is an innovative company that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicle sectors. The company is growing strongly, and generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ! 🚀