We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Smart Devices BU to participate in the development of our eSoftLink solution.
What is eSoftLink? This is our IoT platform managing and analyzing more than 1 billion sensor data per day!
What about the team?Our team dedicated to the development of the eSoftLink solution is composed of 6 Developers from every horizons (from the hardware world to mobile world).
Your challenges ?
- Accompany the ramp-up of new users
- Develop new features and improvement on our IoT platform
- Manage both production & pre-production environments
- Set up a Continuous Integration with the Jenkins tool
- Deploy & manage scalable application using Kubernetes
- Keep an eye on the new cutting edge technologies
- Maintain and supports existing software applications
- Handle software updates, patches and bug fixes
- Test & benchmark new installations and software prior to release in order to minimize failures and impact
- Stay up to date with best practices.
Your assets to join the team ?
- Good knowledge of the Linux OS (services, crontab, configurations, etc.)
- Knowledge of tools: Docker, Git, Maven, Jira,
- Good understanding of the message queue (such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Knowledge of databases: SQL, NoSQL
- Good network knowledge (iptables, routes, VLAN, TCP/IP, SNMP, Apache, Nginx)
- Comfortable with security protocols such as TLS.
You want to know us better ?
eSoftThings is an innovative SME that develops high value-added electronic and digital systemsfor its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehiclessectors. The company is growing strongly and it generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
More information on: www.esoffthings.com
Do you want to join a growing and human-sized company passionate about technology and innovation?
Join us !
Send you resume and your cover letter at email@example.com