CDI IN RENNES (35)
Who will you working with ?
eSoftThings is an innovative SME that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicles sectors. The company is growing strongly and it generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
You will join our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit based in Rennes (France). You will be in charge of developing and porting computer vision algorithms, both for our customer projects and for our own products line those projects and products being delivered worldwide. These projects and products are related to the sensing domains and decision domains.
Your responsibilities will include:
- LIDAR, ToF Camera and Stereo vision camera,
- CMOS Camera, stereovision Camera,
- Glass to Glass (G2G) hardware pipeline,
- Front view, Surround view and Rear view,
- Neural networks deep learning and dataset building,
- Customers delivery according to our quality standards.
- Passionate with willingness to learn day to day,
- Open minded and problem solver oriented,
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills,
- Good understanding of computer vision algorithms and machine learning technics and complexity of their implementation on real time hardware architecture with dedicated hardware IP. Good examples are ACF, CNN, DOF, etc.
- Interested in pushing the limits of the algorithms in regards to environmental conditions (fog, rain, sunlight, darkness, etc).
- Capability of setting up simulator environments such as AIRSIM, CARLA, ROS, GAZEBO.
- English skills (written, spoken),
- Willingness to travel abroad (10%)
Don’t hesitate to apply! 🚀
Send you resume and your cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org