IN RENNES (France)
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace.
We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base. Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from foreign sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
In the Smart Device team, your mission will be to develop computer vision solution for IoT products. You will be in charge of developing solution for Face Recognition, Eye tracking… using legacy computer vision technics (HAAR, HOG…) and AI based technics (CNNs).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze algorithm state of the art
- Select and Develop algorithm on PC (OpenCV or Pytorch) with embedded system in mind
- Port computer vision algorithm to embedded system target (C code / RTOS environment)
- Optimize performance (FPS, latency, memory footprint…)
- Develop unitary test and verify bit exactness
- Knowledge in HW/SW/GPU partitioning
- Experience in Programming in a multi-core environment
- Knowledge of OpenCV or OpenCL
- 3+ years’ work experience required.
- Good (documented) problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ! 🚀