IN RENNES (France)
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace.
We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base. Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from foreign sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
As an Embedded Linux Engineer, you will work from the definition of the product up to the final delivery.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Have architecture knowledge of the HW/SW platform features and performance (processing load, memory bandwith, latencies…)
- Interface with HW team during product architecture
- Define Product SW architecture for different Linux distribution (Android, LEDE, Yocto…)
- Develop and test kernel space driver (basic, networking, audio…)
- Integrate user space middleware (ALSA, WPA supplicant…)
- Run system tests
- Deliver to customer the SW package including documentation
- Support customer Q&A
Position requirements :
- Knowledge of SoC architecture (CPU, bus memories…) and DSP principles.
- Knowledge in HW/SW/GPU partitioning
- Experience in Programming in a multi-core environment is required.
- Knowledge of Linux environment
- Good (documented) problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel up to 10 %
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀