IN RENNES (France)
Who will you working with ?
You will join our R&D team in our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit based in Rennes (France). You will participate to projects in computer vision and deep learning on embedded systems based on multi-processor architectures CPUs and GPUs.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Offer architectural solutions for embedded image processing algorithms on DSP or CPU platforms
- Understand, port / adapt and offer performance improvement solutions (real time)
- Optimize image processing algorithms to respect real-time execution constraints and memory consumption constraints
- Perform software development on PC basis
- Participate in software design reviews, code reviews and test activity
- Deliver the Customer
- Experience in developing embedded systems, image processing and / or signal processing, with real-time constraints.
- Knowledge of image processing algorithms, C programming, C ++ and Machine Learning are required
- Experience in porting (programming, optimization) on real-time platform and / or on DSP or GPU systems would be a plus
- Knowledge of the ISO26262 and ASPICE automobile industry development processes would be a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel to 10%
- 2+ years’ work experience required.
Want to know us better?
eSoftThings is an innovative company that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicle sectors. The company is growing strongly, and generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ! 🚀