Who will you working with ?
eSoftThings is an innovative SME that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicles sectors. The company is growing strongly and it generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer in our Smart Devices Business Unit to participate in the development of our eSoftLink solution. eSoftLink is our IoT platform managing and analyzing more than 1 billion sensor data per day.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Participate in back end developments in Java, NodeJS or PHP, respecting quality and delivery times,
- Participate punctually in frontend development,
- Investigate and correct problems reported by clients,
- Produce development documentation (API specification, software choice).
Position requirements :
You must have at least 1.5 years of experience in software development and design.
You have experiences in the following technical environments:
- Java or PHP
- Git, Jira, Maven and Docker
Knowledge of the following environments would also be appreciated:
Have you a good practice in English (written and spoken)? It would also be a plus!
You are autonomous, rigorous and team spirit is important to you?
Do you want to join a growing company on a human scale that promotes proximity and innovation?
Don’t hesitate to apply!
Send you resume and your cover letter at email@example.com