IN RENNES (France)
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace.
We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base. Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from foreign sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architect and Design HW product architecture,
- Select components depending on product constraints and industrial constraints,
- Test, tune and validate HW boards,
- Drive product certification (RED, FCC…) with external labs,
- Work with SW engineers, antenna designers, mechanical engineers and acoustic engineers to deliver products,
- Specify test bench for production.
- Experience on cost effective HW design in international context.
- 3+ years’ work experience required.
- Good (documented) problem Solving skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel to 5%.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀