IN RENNES (France)
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace. We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base.
Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from overseas sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
You will join our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit based in Rennes (France).
You will act as an administrator and an adviser on JIRA tools.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administer and configure Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, FishEye, BitBucket);
- Work directly with program teams to understand the needs and provide advice;
- Provide daily support and troubleshoot issues for users;
- Contribute to the creation of projects;
- Install and update tools and plug-ins;
- Unlock users and daily propose changes to these solutions;
- Answer users’ questions and develop training;
- Be creative and innovative;
- Realize the writing of programs and scripts in order to package and deliver products as needed
- Create and deploy tools that automate and monitor the build process.
- You are an experienced technician or graduate of an engineering school, a university education and specialized in computer science, you justify a first similar experience;
- You have experience with Atlassians tools (JIRA, Confluence, GIT / BitBucket, …) and with development and continuous integration environments;
- You have experience in using / extending the REST services provided by Atlassian;
- You have knowledge of scripting languages (Python / Groovy), system administration (Linux / Windows), and databases (postgreSQL), Apache, Tomcat;
- You are creative and have excellent skills in problem solving and process implementation;
- You have the ability to work with multifunctional teams;
- You have a solid knowledge of enterprise software development;
- You like trips: up to 10% of the time
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀