IN RENNES (France)
Who will you working with ?
You will join our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit, which is specialized in the development and porting of computer vision algorithms on ADAS hardware platforms and in machine learning environments based on neural networks on embedded multi-processor architectures CPU, GPU and dedicated hardware accelerators.
To strengthen our team, you will take charge of the Linux and Integrity activity on our platforms.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Port and verify driver and middleware features under Linux and Integrity for ADAS-based electronic cards
- Develop, debug, and integrate drivers (Camera, Lidar, Display, Hardware Accelerators)
- Realize test systems, distribution packaging and customer support
Position requirements :
- Your knowledge in the field and your desire to learn
- Your kindness and interpersonal skills
- A passion for embedded products based on vision and artificial intelligence
- Previous experience in the automotive field
- Willing to travel to 15%
- 3+ years’ work experience required
Want to know us better?
eSoftThings is an innovative company that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicle sectors. The company is growing strongly, and generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀