IN RENNES (France)
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace. We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base.
Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from overseas sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
You will join our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit based in Rennes (France). Our team has acquired a unique expertise in computer vision algorithms, mathematical models for deep machine learning, data set conditioning and cloud infrastructures.
You will participate to projects in machine learning and embedded systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Specify and set up test benches to test the functionality of an embedded hardware accelerator dedicated to neural network processing
- Design, develop and maintain automation solutions for these tests
- Use your knowledge of neural networks (CNN) and embedded to analyze the results and trace / understand abnormal behaviors
- Experience in software testing and validation
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, especially convolutional neural networks (CNN)
- A mastery of the python language and its environment
- A good knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with scripting languages (batch, shell, perl …), version management tools (git), continuous integration tools (Jenkins) and C language would be a plus
- English skills (written, spoken)
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ! 🚀