IN RENNES (France)
Who will you working with ?
You will join our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit based in Rennes (France). Our team has acquired a unique expertise in computer vision algorithms, mathematical models for deep machine learning, data set conditioning and cloud infrastructures.
You will participate to projects in machine learning and embedded systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Specify and set up test benches to test the functionality of an embedded hardware accelerator dedicated to neural network processing
- Design, develop and maintain automation solutions for these tests
- Use your knowledge of neural networks (CNN) and embedded to analyze the results and trace / understand abnormal behaviors
- Experience in software testing and validation
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, especially convolutional neural networks (CNN)
- A mastery of the python language and its environment
- A good knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with scripting languages (batch, shell, perl …), version management tools (git), continuous integration tools (Jenkins) and C language would be a plus
- English skills (written, spoken)
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Want to know us better?
eSoftThings is an innovative company that develops high value-added electronic and digital systems for its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehicle sectors. The company is growing strongly, and generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀