IN RENNES (France)
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings seeks a Project Manager / Project Management Officer to join our Smart Devices team and help accelerating the growth of our business in the IoT and Human Interfaces domains. eSoftThings business grows at double-digit pace with Products and Services deployed to a wealth of high-tech and wide consumer exposure customers. eSoftThings IoT technology is hosted in millions of households today and the opportunities to grow and diversify are immense.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, agile and autonomous Project Management Professionals backed with a strong project management and technical experience who are enthusiastic to define and implement structured methodologies towards optimal project execution and delivery, as well as managing directly high-profile customers projects.
eSoftThings technology can be found in a wide range of industries, from Energy Distribution to Smart Home, so candidates fueled by technical appetite and strong communication skills, as well a strong career ambitions, are key.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Work closely and collaboratively with Smart Devices Management to define and implement appropriate project and overall team management methodologies
- Conduct regular audits reporting key performance indicators on project execution and delivery
- Be responsible for project management of the New Project/New Product Introduction process
- Create and maintain NP/NPI plans in coordination with development and marketing teams
- Organize R&D and other related departments methodologies to carry out project/product development activities or meetings according to the project plan, promote the completion of the project as planned, supervise, coordinate and control the whole project process
- Be responsible for organizing and promoting delivery at all stages of the project, and actively mobilizing project resources to ensure meeting agreed customer expectations
- Organize, document and improve NP/NPI processes (e.g., post-mortem reports and action plans)
- Support and cooperate with marketing and applications teams to maintain good relationship with customers and ensure the success of customer projects and customer satisfaction
- Issue Engineering Change Orders, follow up and manage implementation of changes requested by customers
- Create all orders to suppliers on a timely manner, and ensure the timely delivery of required equipment and services
Position requirements :
- A track record of high achievement with a certified Project Management methodologies – PMP, Prince 2, etc.
- University degree or above with major in Mechanical, Electrical or other engineering (Electrical preferred)
- 5 years (or more) of experience in SW/HW co-Project Management
- Comfortable with ERP & CRM systems
- A substantial understanding of the IoT and Human Interfaces (e.g., Voice) technologies is preferred
- Excellent and clear written and verbal communication skills, both to customers, partners and colleagues
- Diligence, flexibility and drive to get things done efficient and effectively, with an ambition to set goals and plan to achieve them, even if such requires going beyond the “job description”
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment while learning and developing new technologies with peers who challenge you to be better
- The passion for new problem solving and team cooperation to yield new ideas and proposals, backed by strong analytical competences
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace.
We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base. Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from foreign sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀