IN RENNES (France)
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace. We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base.
Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from overseas sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
You will join our R&D team in our Autonomous Vehicles BU. You will participate in our computer vision and deep learning projects on embedded systems based on multi-processor architectures CPUs and GPUs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be our hardware referent for our electronic proof of concept and our hardware products for our automotive and off-road customers,
- You will design electronic hardware architectures taking into account the mechatronic aspects
- You will select the components according to product constraints and normative constraints
- You will carry out the electrical diagrams, the electrical test plans,
- You will manage the card routing and mechatronic design activities
- You will be in charge of writing hardware test plans (electrical, functional, stress tests), carrying out tests and writing reports
- You will pilot product certification with external laboratories
- You will test and adjust the hardware cards
- You will work with SW engineers
- You may need to specify test benches for production.
- Experience on HW design in an international context (10 years minimum)
- Knowledge of the design of power stages, control / command buses and high-speed buses (SERDES, MIPI, PCIe)
- Knowledge of the standards applicable to the design of hardware products for the automotive world
- Knowledge of design to cost and design to manufacturing
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ready to travel about 5% of the time
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ! 🚀