IN RENNES (France)
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge technology company?
eSoftThings seeks a Solutions Architect to join his Smart Devices business unit. eSoftThings business grows at double-digit pace with Products and Services deployed to a wealth of high-tech and wide consumer exposure customers. eSoftThings IoT technology is hosted in millions of households today and the opportunities to grow and diversify are immense.
eSoftThings technology can be found in a wide range of industries, from Energy Distribution to Smart Home, so candidates fueled by technical appetite and strong communication skills, as well a strong career ambitions, are key.
Our product includes our IoT Cloud solution (Java/Php/BigData/Blockchain/Kafka/NoSQL/Postgres), Mobile application (Android/iOS/Native/Flutter), embedded products (C/RTOS/Linux/Wifi/BLE/LTE/Audio subsystem/Camera/USB/Ethernet…), electronic (Audio/MCU/MPU/Wireless Connectivity/Camera…) and system topics (Security/Privacy/AI).
Your responsibilities will include :
- Specify system requirements (electronic, embedded SW, cloud, mobile application) for customer and internally commissioned (roadmap) projects,
- Specify system architectures in collaboration with 3rd party Partners, Customers, internal Marketing and Engineering teams,
- Run system studies from critical use case point of view to functional view,
- Drive technically solving system issues keeping in consideration impacts and trade-offs on different subsystems,
- Follow standard-bodies and/or industry working groups.
Position requirements :
- Very broad technical background in Electrical Engineering, SW and Cloud fields
- Capable of switching between Top/Down and Bottom/Up system approach
- 2 major experiences among the following domains: HW, Linux SW, Audio system, Computer vision system, Wired/Wireless Connectivity System, IoT Cloud, Mobile Application
- Good English skills
- Ability to be customer facing while proposing and justifying technical solutions
- Good communication skills
eSoftThings is a system design power house specializing in computer vision, IoT, wireless and audio enabled products and solutions. eSoftThings holds an impressive track record in the design of computer vision solutions for advanced driver-assistance systems, IoT devices and solutions, low power wireless and audio enabled connected devices.
In cooperation with our ecosystem partners our team delivers outstanding products and solutions to the marketplace.
We operate from our high-tech labs in the city of Rennes in the Brittany region of France and have a worldwide customer base. Over 70% of our annual turnover is generated from foreign sources.
Joining us is an opportunity to work on amazing projects in an international context. As a fast-growing startup, we offer excellent career opportunities in a range of disciplines.
Visit our website for more information www.esoftthings.com
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ! 🚀