CDI IN RENNES (35)
Who will you working with ?
You will join our Autonomous Vehicles Business Unit based in Rennes (France). You will be in charge of setting up and manage our software factory for the BU, both for our customer projects and for our own products line those projects and products being delivered worldwide.
Your challenges ?
Your responsibilities will include:
- The software factory set up and management
- The software developments system Integration and testing
- The overall product quality & life cycle management
- The field tests and the data set capture
- The tests equipments in particular lab test vehicles
- The customers delivery according to our quality standards
Your assets to join the team ?
- Passionate, Willingness to learn day to day
- Open minded and problem solver oriented
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills as well as proactivity
- Knowledge with software factory environments: Confluence, GitHub, Bitbucket, CodeSonar, LDRA, Polarion.
- Knowledge of the ISO26262 and ASPICE automobile industry development processes would be a plus or willingness to learn these processes is a must.
- English skills (written, spoken),
- Safe driver (with valid driving license)
You want to know us better ?
eSoftThings is an innovative SME that develops high value-added electronic and digital systemsfor its customers in the audio, Internet of Things and autonomous vehiclessectors. The company is growing strongly and it generates more than 70% of its turnover internationally.
More information on: www.esoffthings.com
Do you want to join a growing and human-sized company passionate about technology and innovation?
Join us ! 🚀
Send you resume and your cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org